USB Redirector Technician Edition V2 - Service USB Devices over Internet
USB Redirector Technician Edition software is designed for professionals who provide remote maintenance services such as flashing, programming or fixing of smartphones and printers, vehicle diagnostic services, cnc machine maintenance and others. The program redirects customer's USB devices to technician, thus allowing to do any kind of remote service. Redirected device looks like it was plugged directly into technician's computer.
USB Redirector Technician Edition can redirect smartphones, mobiles, printers, 3G 4G LTE modems, embedded devices, car diagnostic adapters, cnc controllers and virtually any other USB devices that support maintenance via USB cable.
The program comes with free Customer Module which can be freely distributed to your customers, allowing them redirect their USB devices for servicing. The Customer Module provides a simple intuitive interface and does not require installation.
There are several major features that differ USB Redirector Technician Edition from other USB redirection products.
- Developed For Remote Servicing. This product was developed with the goal of remote servicing in mind. Thus, it does it in the most efficient way. It can be used for fixing, flashing, programming or any other type of service.
- Supports Broad Range of USB Devices. It can be used to remotely access USB printers, smartphones, mobiles, 3G/4G/LTE modems, embedded devices, cnc controllers, car diagnostic adapters or virtually any other USB devices.
- Cloud Technology. The programs works through the cloud, providing highly optimized technology for hassle-free USB redirection over the Internet without the need for port forwarding.
- Secure Connection. The programs uses TLS 1.3 security with end-to-end encryption to ensure safety of your data.
- Free Customer Module. Comes with the free Customer Module, an easy-to-use portable application that works on the customer's side and redirects USB devices to technician.
- Customization Service. It is possible to order a customized Customer Module with your logo. We can integrate your ID into the program as well, so that customers do not have to enter it everytime they need to service their device.
Device Redirection Process Step-by-step
- Step 1: Download and install USB Redirector Technician Edition
After installation the program will display a unique technician ID. You will use it to connect with your customers.
- Step 2: Deliver the Customer Module to your customers
This can be done via download, e-mail or though other means. Customer Module can be found inside the USB Redirector Technician Edition package that you downloaded before.
- Step 3: Launch Customer Module on the customer's computer
Customer must start the module on their computer and follow provided instructions: enter technician ID, click Connect buttton and wait until connection is made, then attach their USB device into USB port.
- Step 4: Connect USB device in USB Redirector Technician Edition
Once customer has connected to you, select the required USB device and connect it.
USB Redirector Technician Edition requires a license for the technician. We offer licenses with monthly and yearly subscription plans. A single license can be activated on several computers.
Each license allows servicing a certain number of customers at the same time. We offer many options with different number of customers. The program allows redirecting up to 3 USB devices simultaneously per customer.
Customer Module is free and can be freely distributed to customers to allow them redirect their USB devices to technician.
License price depends on subscription plan and number of customers you need to service. You can purchase monthly subscription for as low as $9.90/month, or save up to 20% with yearly subscription which starts at $99.00/year. Please check the Purchasing page for details.
USB Redirector Technician Edition and Customer Module work on the following systems (both 32-bit and 64-bit):
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 (SP1 with KB4474419 update or newer)
- Windows Vista (SP2 with KB4474419 update or newer)
- Windows XP (SP3 or newer)
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1 with KB4474419 update or newer)
- Windows Server 2008 (SP2 with KB4474419 update or newer)
- Windows Server 2003 (SP1 or newer)
Download Free Trial
Fully-functional during 15 days