USB Redirector - Powerful Solution for Using Remote USB Devices
This software product allows to use shared USB devices remotely on any computer in a LAN, WLAN or Internet, as if they are connected to this PC directly! USB Redirector allows resolving all your tasks occured while using remote USB devices very quickly! USB Redirector can act as both USB server and USB client. Separate FREE USB client is also available. USB Redirector uses a regular TCP/IP connection for communication.
USB Redirector product suits you if you need to:
USB Redirector works as background service:
USB Redirector works as a background service, this means you don't have to keep the app open all the time. Once you have finished configuring the program, you can safely close it. USB Redirector will continue to work even when no user is logged on or after reboot. All the devices that you have shared will remain shared.
Use remote USB device in 5 Steps:
- Step 1: Install USB Redirector on a PC where USB devices which you want to share are plugged in. This computer will act as USB server;
- Step 2: Share required USB device on USB server;
After USB device is shared, it can not be used locally, because USB device is acquired for individual usage by remote USB clients!
- Step3. Install USB Redirector Client on a PC where you need to use USB devices remotely. This will be your USB client;
- Step4. Create a direct connection from USB client to USB server or callback connection from USB server to USB client;
- Step5. In the list of available USB devices choose the needed one and press Connect.
- Result: On remote PC you can work with USB device
USB Redirector is licensed per PC and per number of devices you wish to share. You should purchase a license for each of the computers that will act as USB server (i.e. computer where USB devices are physically plugged in).
To connect USB devices on the remote computer you can use our FREE USB Redirector Client*.
* USB Redirector Client is free for connecting USB devices shared by USB Redirector. But it is payable for connecting USB devices shared by USB Redirector for Linux.
USB Redirector works on the following operating systems (both 32-bit and 64-bit):
- Windows 2000 Service Pack 4
- Windows 2000 Server
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003 Server
- Windows Vista
- Windows 2008 Server
- Windows 7
- Windows 2008 R2 Server
- Windows 8
- Windows 2012 Server
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 2012 R2 Server