Joined: 01 Aug 2007
|Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:59 pm Post subject: [Q] Can not burn disks using redirected USB CD/DVD-RW drive
- Can not burn disks with redirected USB CD/DVD-RW drive inside Remote Desktop session.
- Start Group Policy editor by running gpedit.msc from Start menu.
- In the Group Policy editor, go into Computer Configuration/Administrative Templates/System/Removable Storage Access
- Enable the policy "All Removable Storage: Allow direct access in remote sessions"
- Restart your remote session.