NOTICE TO USERS:
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE.
This version of USB Redirector including the software and its related user documentation (the SOFTWARE), is owned by SimplyCore LLC, and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
USB Redirector is "try-before-you-buy" software. That means that the user can evaluate product's usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. Therefore there is no refund policy for any purchase of this product.
Unregistered copies of the SOFTWARE may only be used for evaluation purposes during trial period. You may distribute the unregistered copies of the SOFTWARE freely without charge as long as it remains whole including but not limited to existing copyright notices, installation and setup utilities, help files, licensing agreements, run-time libraries, etc. and DOES NOT CONTAIN either valid serial numbers, illegal serial numbers, or any other serial numbers.
1. LICENSE GRANT. SimplyCore LLC grants you a license to use one copy of the
version of this SOFTWARE on any one system for as many licenses as you purchase.
"You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the
license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing,executing or displaying
the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or
control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's
programming features. You may NOT change the system date while using the
evaluation version of the SOFTWARE. This will cause the termination of the
evaluation period. You may NOT decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse
engineer the SOFTWARE, or any part of it. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in
criminal and/or civil prosecution. When you first obtain a copy of the
SOFTWARE, you are granted an evaluation period of not more than 15 days, after
which time you must pay for the SOFTWARE according to the terms and prices
discussed in the SOFTWARE's documentation, or you must remove the SOFTWARE from
This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to evaluate product's usefulness and functionality before making a purchase.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by SimplyCore LLC. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of SimplyCore LLC and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. SUPPORT. Technical support is available from SimplyCore LLC or its authorized resellers under their standard support policies for those who have purchased licenses for the SOFTWARE.
6. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. The Software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. SimplyCore LLC expressly disclaims all implied warranties, included but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. SimplyCore LLC does not guarantee the Software or any accompanying materials in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the Software and written materials is assumed by you.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN NO EVENT SHALL SimplyCore LLC, ITS EMPLOYEES OR ITS PARTNERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF SimplyCore LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL SimplyCore LLC LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
8. TERMINATION. This agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and SimplyCore LLC which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
SimplyCore LLC reserves all rights not expressly granted here.