NOTICE TO USER:
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE.
1. SUBJECT OF AGREEMENT. Simple USB Logger (hereinafter "the Software") provides capturing traffic between device driver and USB device, being transparent for this USB device. Thanks to this product you can analyze the traffic, even if BSOD occurs during USB device usage. And the fast transition functions help to move over captured data quickly.
2. GENERAL USE. As long as you comply with the terms of this End User License Agreement, SimplyCore LLC grants you the right to use the Software free of charge for personal, corporate, academic or evaluation purposes.
3. COPYRIGHT. The Software is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software will remain the exclusive property of SimplyCore LLC and you will not acquire any rights to the Software. You agree that any copies of the Software will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the Software.
4. TRANSFER. You may distribute the Software freely without charge as long as it remains whole in the original form including but not limited to existing copyright notices, installation and setup utilities, help files, licensing agreements, run-time libraries, etc. The Software is not to be distributed as a part of bundle with any other commercial or non-commercial products without prior approval from SimplyCore LLC.
5. RESTRICTIONS. You may NOT decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer the Software, or any part of it. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Any use of the Software which is illegal under international or local law is forbidden by this licence. Any such action is the sole responsibility of the person committing the action.
6. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. SimplyCore LLC does not warrant that the Software is error free. SimplyCore LLC disclaims all other warranties with respect to the Software, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
7. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this EULA, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this EULA.
8. NO LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL SimplyCore LLC OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF SimplyCore LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL SimplyCore LLC LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
9. TERMINATION. This Agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and SimplyCore LLC which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
SimplyCore LLC reserves all rights not expressly granted here.