IncentivesPro Forum Index IncentivesPro
Leading USB solutions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Simple USB Logger on Windows 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    IncentivesPro Forum Index -> General Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AreaScout

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Simple USB Logger on Windows 10 Reply with quote

Hi and Hello

Today i tried Simple USB Logger on my Windows 10 Pro and it does not recognize any plug/unplug of an device connected via USB, after trying it out the Generic USB Hub driver shows with a yellow exclamation mark and if you are lucky your keyboard and mouse will work after a reboot, if not you have to connect an old PS/2 keyboard or log in via RDP to uninstall and reinstall the Generic USB Hub driver. Any plans to fix this in future versions ?

RG
AreaScout

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wohoo, today i did a reinstall of 'Simple USB Logger' x64 version and guess what ... it works ! So there was probably a problem with the old installation after upgrading from Win7 to Win10, didn't expect that, sorry for any confusion caused

RG
Peter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Scout.

We are glad that your problem was solved. BTW, you can try the new beta version. It contains a lot of improvements and new features

http://www.incentivespro.com/usb-logger.2.0.8.zip
AreaScout

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Peter

I mean that was a nice reply ! Oh and it also shows the duration time now each message takes, very cool feature.

Thank you so much, i will report back if i find something not working

RG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IncentivesPro Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: